Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's not summertime sadness but summertime madness

Time takes time
My madness comes from suffering, but I guess it is just my  mind self protecting itself
My passion has developed into something so psychological that I really need something strong to feel it
I just needed to write and try to understand myself but I can't
I desire simpleness, normality, stability. Maybe it is just me who can't get to that
As I walk through the streets, looking dumb, my mind is never quiet. It just doesn't shut the fuck up. Maybe it is you who is the main character of my internal monologue, maybe it is him, maybe it is just me. Maybe it is my mind self-destructing itself as usual.
My feelings have learnt to become strong, and as they can make me the happiest woman in the world, they can make me feel like the most miserable one.
Will you understand me? I'm not sure, but I'm sure I'll understand you better than the majority of the people
Because we are crazy. And free.
Eternal and pure love? Wish it existed. Wanting to believe something is enough, really, baby
I trust you
But I know that anything worth fighting for is not easy; as I also know our happiness is miles away from the other people's happiness. Just because of its difficulty and pureness
I have always had an hability to identify people like us, and an unstoppable desire to get to know that people
Who I am now comes from all I have learnt from other people, and as I know there is no one who is normal, and purely simple, I know who it is worth fighting for. 
I love you, I love you, I love you, madness of my nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment